Nieuwsberichten vanuit Eurolab september 2019Publicatiedatum: 19 sep, 2019
- ISO recently released its September/October 2019 issue of ISOfocus entitled “Trade, today and tomorrow.” A copy can be downloaded here: https://www.iso.org/isofocus_136.html
- ILAC G8:09/2019 Guidelines on Decision Rules and Statements of Conformity has been published and is available from https://ilac.org/publications-and-resources/ilac-guidance-series/. This document aims to provide an overview for laboratory staff, assessors, regulators and customers when considering decision rules and statements of conformity with specifications and standards.
- Item 56 – Draft Minutes from the April 2019 ILAC Arrangement Committee (ARC) meeting in Singapore. (see attached “ACR Item 56 – ILAC-ARC M26 Minutes-Mexico City-DRAFT-v1”)
- Please review and provide comment on the provided comment template to the EUROLAB Secretariat by 27 September 2019. (see attached “ACR Item 55 – Generic Competence for Accreditation Body Personnel Involved in the Accreditation Process”)
- IAF/ILAC Document on Generic Competence for Accreditation Body Personnel Involved in the Accreditation Process: Application of ISO/IEC 17011:2017. This document provides both mandatory application requirements and guidance on ISO/IEC 17011 for ensuring the generic competencies of personnel involved in the accreditation of conformity assessment bodies.
- The following supplementary information has been provided in attachment “ACR Item 55 – Generic Competence for Accreditation Body Personnel Involved in the Accreditation Process”
- The document reflects the combining of the relevant parts of IAF MD20 and ILAC G11. The Task Force Group that developed the document feels it addresses both MD20 and G11.
- All of IAF MD20 has been incorporated into this document, i.e. every clause from MD20 can be found in this document. When this document references “IAF Mandatory Requirements”, this is text taken from MD20
- The relevant parts of ILAC G11 included in this document include all text of G11 except for the table that is on page 6 under 1.6, Section 7 on Conflict of Interest, and Appendix I – Training Course outline. When this document references “ILAC Guidance”, this is text taken from G11.
- In order to address harmonization of the two documents given the fact that IAF wanted a mandatory document and ILAC a guidance document, this document contains both mandatory for IAF and guidance for ILAC clauses. The Blue text is text that is specifically for IAF and the Green text is text specifically for ILAC.
- This document is designed to go with ISO/IEC 17011:2017 but does not list the text from ISO/IEC 17011:2017. It simply lists the relevant clauses.
- General Guidance is guidance to ISO/IEC 17011:2017 that the task force developed and agreed and is applicable to both IAF and ILAC.
- The Preamble in this document is from A5.
- 25 September 2019 – TIC Council Director General along with members of IIOC, IQNET, EFAC and others will meet with the EC to discuss the sometimes-complicated relations between TIC Associations and EA.
- Philippe Metzger will be presented to the Council at the General Assembly in Shanghai for appointment as the next General Secretary and CEO of IEC. His current position is Director General of the Swiss Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM) where he is the senior government official in charge of electronic communications, the postal sector and digitization strategy
- Working Paper – published by Banque de France – on the impact of standard harmonization on trade. (see attached “ACR Item Working Paper – published by Banque de France wp729_0”)
Events (recent updates highlighted in Yellow):
- 2019 September 23-25 – ISO CASCO WG 49 ISO/IEC 17000, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2019 September 25-26 – Observatory Plenary Meeting, EUIPO 25 (https://euipo.blumm.it/event/ar/1/observatory-plenary-meeting, registration deadline is 3 September 2019)
- 2019 September 26-27 – ISO CASCO WG 23 CASCO common elements, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2019 October 11 – WSC Academic Day, Belgrade, Serbia http://www.cvent.com/d/dyqk0l
- 2019 October 14 – World Standards Day
- 2019 October 21-30 – Joint IAF-ILAC Annual Meetings, Frankfurt, Germany An official meeting website: https://ilaciafmeetings.org
- 2019 October 22 – IAF Product Certification Working Group meeting (https://ilaciafmeetings.org/schedule)
- 2019 October 30-31 – CITA Regional Advisory Group Africa (RAG A) annual group meeting. Marrakesh, Morocco. 30 October- conference, 31 October, Technical visit. If you wish participate to the meeting, please sent a confirmation email to CITA SECRETARIAT firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 OCTOBER 2019.
- 2019 November 20-21 – EA General Assembly Meeting, Budapest, Hungary
Event Details: https://44thgeneralassembly.hu/
- 2019 November 20-21 – 13th Annual CITA RAG AA Meeting, Shenzhen, China, Theme: “Improving PTI Compliance Through Technical Innovation.” Email the following contacts to confirm registration or receive additional information: Mr. George Wang email@example.com and CITA SECRETARIAT firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 OCTOBER 2019.
- 2019 December 4-5 – CITA RAG Central & South America, Santiago, Chile
- 2020 March 30-April 6 – Joint IAF-ILAC Mid-Term Meetings, Beijing, China
- 2020 May 5-6 – 2020 CASCO Plenary, Berlin, Germany
- 2020 June 12-15 – ISO/TC 135 “Non-destructive testing” meeting, Yeongdong-daero, Samseong-Dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- 2020 October – IAF Annual Meeting, Montreal, Quebec, Canada