Berichten oktober 2019 EurolabPublicatiedatum: 01 nov, 2019
- The new edition of the CITA NewsRelease is now available here: https://citainsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/CITA_NewsRelease_10_19.pdf
- China is removing 18 products (including categories of cords, electric tools, electric welding machines, audio video devices, automotive vehicle and safety accessories, glass for protection, telecommunication terminal devices) from its China Compulsory Certificate (CCC) catalogue. An additional 27 products will be changed from certification by a third-party agency to self-declaration of compliance. By December 31st, 2019, enterprises that have those products may feel free to choose between self-declaration and a 3rd party agency for certification, but they are encouraged to choose self-declaration. Starting from January 1st, 2020, enterprises that have those products can only use self-declaration, no CCC certificate for those products will be issued. By October 31, 2020, enterprises should finish the transition to self-declaration.
America Makes and ANSI Announce Interactive Portal to Track Standardization Activity to Support Additive Manufacturing, more here
- 2019 November 20-21 – EA General Assembly Meeting, Budapest, Hungary
Event Details: https://44thgeneralassembly.hu/
The online registration is available on the website by using the registration platform till 30th August 2019. https://44thgeneralassembly.hu/ Rooms for participants have been pre-booked in the hotel of the meeting venue. You can book your accommodation by sending a booking form to the Art’otel Group Reservations. Email: email@example.com
For more information visit: https://www.artotels.com/budapest-hotel-hu-h-1011/hunbuart/hotel
You can see our image video about Budapest by using the link: https://youtu.be/_i2IPTSssd8
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact NAH. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 November 20-21 – 13th Annual CITA RAG AA Meeting, Shenzhen, China, Theme: “Improving PTI Compliance Through Technical Innovation.” Email the following contacts to confirm registration or receive additional information: Mr. George Wang email@example.com and CITA SECRETARIAT firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 OCTOBER 2019.
- 2019 December 4-5 – CITA RAG Central & South America, Santiago, Chile
If you wish participate to the meeting, please sent a confirmation email both to Mrs. Jennifer González: jennifer.gonzalez@OpusInspection.com and CITA SECRETARIAT: email@example.com – by 15 NOVEMBER 2019.
- 2020 March 30-April 6 – Joint IAF-ILAC Mid-Term Meetings, Beijing, China
- 2020 May 5-6 – 2020 CASCO Plenary, Berlin, Germany
- 2020 June 12-15 – ISO/TC 135 “Non-destructive testing” meeting, Yeongdong-daero, Samseong-Dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- 2020 June 18-19 – 64th EOQ Scientific Quality Congress 2020, Effective Education for Quality, Hyatt Regency, Belgrade, Serbia, http://www.eoqcongress2020.srmek.org/
- 2020 October – IAF Annual Meeting, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Rue du Commerce 20/22
Tel: +32 2 5115065
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
EU Transparency Register: 96818506624-46