Overzicht berichtgevingen vanuit EurolabPublicatiedatum: 02 dec, 2019
Dear EUROLAB Members,
Please see hereunder the weekly notice.
- The IAF Technical Committee has submitted the draft new Mandatory Document titled “Criteria for the evaluation of Conformity Assessment Schemes”, to all IAF members for a second 60-day comment period. This document contains the criteria to be used by IAF/Regions/IAF MLA Signatory ABs when evaluating Conformity Assessment Schemes (CAS) to meet requirements specified in ISO/IEC 17011:2017 and for possible incorporation in IAF PL3. Kindly send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th January the latest.
- The IAF Technical Committee has submitted the draft revised Policy Document titled “Transition process for an accreditation requirement document or a certification scheme document – Requirements for Producing IAF MD on transitions“, to all IAF members for a 60-day comment period. The objective of this document is to ensure the consistent and harmonized application of ISO/IEC 17011 for transitioning from one version of a normative document (e.g. standard) to another version of that document. Please send your comments, if you have any, by 10th January.
- The IAF Technical Committee (TC) has submitted the draft revised Mandatory Document titled “Application of ISO/IEC 17011:2017 in the Field of Medical Device Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485)” to all IAF Voting Members for a 30-day voting period. Please send your comments, if you have any, by 13th December.
- The IAF Technical Committee (TC) has submitted the draft joint document with OIML titled “Joint IAF-OIML Assessment Procedure in the Field of Legal Metrology” to all IAF Voting Members for a 30-day voting period. Please send your comments by 13th December.
- ILAC has launched an additional 30-day comment period, for the revised draft document (v4), titled ILAC-PXX:20XX ILAC Policy for cooperation between ILAC Arrangement Signatories. Some supporting documentation is enclosed.
- ILAC IC Chair distributed the draft MoM (meeting minutes) from the ILAC IC meeting in Frankfurt. Please find enclosed.
- 2019 December 4-5 – CITA RAG Central & South America, Santiago, Chile
If you wish participate to the meeting, please sent a confirmation email both to Mrs. Jennifer González: jennifer.gonzalez@OpusInspection.com and CITA SECRETARIAT: email@example.com – by 15 NOVEMBER 2019.
- 2020 March 30-April 6 – Joint IAF-ILAC Mid-Term Meetings, Beijing, China
- 2020 May 5-6 – 2020 CASCO Plenary, Berlin, Germany
- 2020 June 12-15 – ISO/TC 135 “Non-destructive testing” meeting, Yeongdong-daero, Samseong-Dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- 2020 June 18-19 – 64th EOQ Scientific Quality Congress 2020, Effective Education for Quality, Hyatt Regency, Belgrade, Serbia, http://www.eoqcongress2020.srmek.org/
- 2020 October – IAF Annual Meeting, Montreal, Quebec, Canada