Berichten vanuit Eurolab in Januari 2020Publicatiedatum: 04 feb, 2020
We hereby inform you that the 6th INTERNATIONAL MASTER CLASS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ISO/IEC 17025:2017: FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE will be held in Leuven from 11-13 March 2020. It is organized by EC4LE (company established by the Croatian Metrology Society), together with the Free University of Brussels (VUB) and AIM from Portugal. This Master class is targeted to laboratory staff, namely personnel who are responsible for the implementation, maintenance, improvement or operation of the laboratory management system, assessors, internal auditors and personnel involved in training colleagues. The main topics of discussion will be: key changes in ISO/IEC 17025, impartiality and confidentiality, structural requirements, resource requirements, process requirements and management system requirements.
The intention is to have a very interactive course, with problem based learning. Participants will leave with the knowledge and the skills to progress from theory into practical application and to discover what is the most cost effective way to adapt the standard to their organisation.
For further details and information, please visit the relevant link in the EUROLAB website, where you can download the event brochure.
- The IAF/ILAC Joint Working Group (JWG) on A-Series Maintenance has submitted the revised document, titled “IAF/ILAC Multi-Lateral Mutual Recognition Arrangements (Arrangements): Template report for the peer evaluation of an Accreditation Body based on ISO/IEC 17011:2017” to all IAF Voting Members for a 30-day voting period. Please send us your comments if you have any by 12th February.
- Further to EA Resolution 2017 (40) 17: The General Assembly, acting upon recommendation of the Certification Committee, agrees that the EA CC starts a new work item to revise EA-3/12: EA Policy for the Accreditation of Organic Production Certification, according to the rationale for revision set out in EAGA(17)79, the EA Certification Committee (CC) WG Food finalized the enclosed draft revision of EA-3/12: EA Policy for the Accreditation of Organic Production Certification. Please send us your comments by 13th February.
- The 45th EA General Assembly (EA GA) will be held on 13-14 May 2020 in Luxembourg, where it will be kindly hosted by OLAS, the Luxembourgish national accreditation body. A webpage has specifically been created by OLAS for online EAGA registration and hotel reservation at ea-ga-2020.lu
- The reports of the 32nd CASCO CHAIRMAN POLICY COORDINATION GROUP (CPC) meeting that took place on the 5 December 2019 in Geneva Switzerland and the report of the 23rd IAF-ILAC-ISO JOINT STRATEGY GROUP (JSG) meeting that took place on the 3rd December 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland, have been distributed and you can find them enclosed.
From March 31 to April 03, 2020, Analytica will organise the World’s Leading Trade Fair for laboratory technology, analysis, biotechnology and Analytica conference: the digital transformation of the laboratory world, Messe München.
The laboratory world is changing. Against the background of increasing digitization, various processes and structures must be rethought for the laboratory of the future. Indispensable for the beginning of the new era are networked laboratory devices with intelligent and smart functions, complex holistic automation concepts and efficient interface solutions. In the age of personalization, the continuous availability of vast amounts of data places new demands on data handling and secure data storage. Intelligent laboratory systems and individual networking, as well as sustainable integration of the laboratory into the corporate structure, increase not only the flexibility but significantly also the economic viability of a company. (Analytica).
Please find also enclosed an interesting report on the Laboratory of the Future: Trend report – Future Lab / Analytica 2018 Digital transformation: Towards the laboratory of the future.
All the information and supportive documents, programme, latest articles, registration and other practical details can be found on the event website.
Please find below the general programme for the EUROLAB General Assembly and accompanying events which will take place from 6th to 8th May 2020, in Madeira and will be kindly hosted by RELACRE.
- Wednesday, 6th May: Arrival of participants & informal dinner in the evening
- Thursday, 7th May:
- TCQA meeting
- Social programme
- Gala & Anniversary dinner (in Funchal)
- Friday, 8th May:
- Short Board meeting
- General Assembly
- Departure of participants (by 15:00h the meetings will be finished)
This is the general programme of the meetings, so that you can start making all your travel arrangements.
The more specific programme with exact timetable will be communicated in due time before the meetings.
We advise you to make your travel arrangements and hotel bookings as soon as possible, as May is a very busy month in Madeira.