Fenelab is lid van Eurolab. Eurolab is de koepelorganisatie van de nationale brancheverenigingen – zoals Fenelab – op Europees niveau. Eurolab doet relevant werk voor de belangen van de Europese branche voor de publieke en private laboratoria. Eurolab bestaat sinds 1990, kent 23 leden en heeft haar kantoor in Brussel dicht bij de Europese instellingen. Zie verder http://www.eurolab.org/ voor een beeld over de organisatie, branche en haar leden.
Fenelab is actief lid en het bestuur vertegenwoordigt Fenelab bij vergaderingen van Eurolab. Op deze pagina vindt u alle informatie die vanuit Eurolab aan Fenelab wordt doorgestuurd of van toepassing zijn op nieuws in de branche.
Fenelab is eveneens aangesloten bij Eurachem en het TIC council. In de rubrieken hieronder kunt u hierover ook informatie aantreffen.
General Assembly Eurolab:
We hereby have the pleasure to send you enclosed EUROLAB Highlights 2019 of the successful EUROLAB meetings in Prague together with the presentations given during the General Assembly.
The presentations are available at the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vokin313o42s518/AAB2TzEFJnfp0s-t1RANiE3Wa?dl=0
Next National assembly is from 16 till 18 october Toledo Spain.
- he EUROLAB National Members Meeting and accompanying events which will take place on 16, 17 and 18 October in Toledo, kindly hosted by EUROLAB – Spain.Forms can be requested at the secretary Fenelab or Eurolab.There are two hotel options:
- Meeting venue – Hotel Alfonso VI (****)
Cuesta de los Capuchinos, 2, 45001 Toledo.
Tel: +34 925 22 26 00
Fax: +34 925 21 44 58
2019.10.16: € 133.00
2019.10.17: € 157.00
2019.10.18: € 190.00
1 or 2 persons by room
32 pre-reserved rooms.
Available until 4 September, please find enclosed the booking form.
- Alternative Hotel – Hotel Carlos V(***)Plaza Horno de la Magdalena, 4, 45001 Toledo.Tel: +34 925 222 100 firstname.lastname@example.orgSingle room: € 72.00Double room (1p): € 77.00Double room (2p): € 82.00Breakfast included
9 pre-reserved rooms.
Available until 1 September, please find enclosed the booking form.
Overige internationale documenten:
|United Kingdom conformity assessment procedures for marine equipment – United Kingdom’s Withdrawal from the European Union
Notice to all:
– Manufacturers and Distributors of Marine Equipment
– Masters, Officers and Skippers of: Merchant Ships, Fishing Vessels, Small Commercial Vessels and Pleasure Vessels
– Ship: Builders, Designers, Operators, Owners and Managers
– Marine Consultants, Recognised Organisations, Certifying Authorities and Approved and Nominated Bodies
This notice should be read with The Merchant Shipping (Marine Equipment) Regulations 2016 SI 2016/1025 as amended by the Merchant Shipping (Marine Equipment) (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 SI 2019/470 (“the Regulations”’), MSN 1874 Amendment 3 (M+F), MGN 606 (M+F) and MGN 607 (M+F). This MIN expires 12 April 2020
This MIN updates and replaces MIN 590
Source: Marine and Coastguard Agency
Medical device nomenclature for IVD Regulation (EU) 2017/746 and MD Regulation (EU) 2017/745
Medical device nomenclature for IVD Regulation (EU) 2017/746 and MD Regulation (EU) 2017/745The European Commission has announced the medical device nomenclature to support the IVDR and MDR implementation. The selected nomenclature is the Italian CND nomenclature, to be mapped to the GMDN nomenclature. The correspondence between the two nomenclatures will be visible to operators and incorporated in the future Eudamed database.
Source: MedTech Europe
MedTech Europe publishes guidance on (Full) Material Declaration
MedTech Europe’s environmental groups have adopted a guidance document on the benefits of full material declaration. The guidance is intended to ensure common understanding in the field of material declaration, which is used to transfer information on the chemical composition of products, and related regulatory information, within the supply chain to allow the corresponding downstream user to comply with constantly evolving global regulatory requirements and appropriately deal with shifting stakeholder expectations.
Source: MedTech EUROPE
Five Tech Trends Driving Cybersecurity In 2019
When industry analyst Gartner listed its top 10 technology trends for 2019, one of the primary themes that stood out was cybersecurity. Things continue to move fast on both sides of the equation, with both black hats and white hats evolving the sophistication of their methods and tools. Here are five things I believe will play a pivotal role in cybersecurity in the coming year.
- Analytics And Automation
- Cloud And Hybrid Environments
- Securing IoT
- Regulatory Vigilance
#ALDE pushes for climate change inclusive budget
The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe group have pushed for a robust 2020 budget which aims to tackle climate change. ALDE spokesperson for the 2020 Budget Guidelines in the Parliamentary Budget Committee (BUDG), said: “As we want the next MFF to focus on research, innovation and sustainable development, it is these policies that we must promote in the 2020 budget.”
EU Transport Scoreboard shows progression on low-emission mobility and road safety
The EU is successfully progressing towards a safer, cleaner and more efficient internal market in transport, according to this year’s edition of EU Transport Scoreboard. The leading countries across the 15 categories are Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria. To accompany the scoreboard there was an update of the publication Transport in the EU: Current Trends and Issues.
- EUROLAB General Assembly and Annual Meetings 2019 in case you have not done so yet. The events will take place in Prague, on 9 and 10 May 2019 and will be kindly hosted by EUROLAB-CZ.
- The 16th IMEKO TC10 Conference: “Testing, Diagnostics & Inspection as a comprehensive value chain for Quality & Safety” which will take place in Berlin, Germany, on September 3-4, 2019 . IMEKO_TC10_conference_invitation_2019_Sept_3-4_Berlin
The deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended until 2 May 2019: http://www.imekotc10- 2019.sztaki.hu/deadlines.php
For further information please see the enclosed document and access the conference website at: http://www.imekotc10-2019.sztaki.hu/
- the 19th International Metrology Congress which will take place from 24 to 26 September in Paris
- The IV International Conference: Quality and Competence 2019 organised by MAKLAB in cooperation with the Institute for Accreditation of the Republic of North Macedonia (IARM) — 3 till 5 october 2019
- BMTA announcement regarding the upcoming event SUPPLIERS’ DAY 2019, organised on Wednesday, 10th July 2019 | OPS&S – NPL Site, Teddington
- The MedTech Forum & the Global MedTech Compliance Conference (GMTCC) will be held in Paris on 14-15 May 2019.
The programme will include sessions on:
- Value: driver of change in healthcare
- Are you a HealthTech start-up?
- GMTCC Ask the Experts